PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Advice

lkm2002
08-19-2002, 04:22 PM
I will use the snap and go until my baby outgrows it, what is everyone's reccomendations for a stroller after that. Mostly suburban use, some walks outside, but smooth sidewalks for most part, and ease in and out of car being most important feature. Thanks!

egoldber
08-19-2002, 04:54 PM
A nice all purpose stroller is something like a Peg Pliko or a Chicco 2002 Deluxe. It is heavier than a very lightweight stroller, but not as heavy as most large full featured strollers. They fold down quite compactly since they have the umbrella type handles. I know people with this type of stroller as their only stroller and they really like it.

However, most people end up with more than one stroller. Almost everyone I know has at least a jogger (usually for neighborhood walks, not jogs) and a "regular" stroller.

HTH,

ErinP
08-19-2002, 10:22 PM
After you use the snap n go you're going to want something just as light and convenient! After my baby outgrew the snap n go I only had the Peg Venezia and quickly started to hate it! It was heavy and bulky. So, I bought a MAclaren Mistral (now called Quest) at a very good price and absolutely love it! Very easy to fold, very lightweight, sturdy, and so easy to push! Definately search for a good deal as full price can get up there!