PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Peg Perego Atlantico Trek System?

angel_dy
08-20-2002, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy the Atlantico Trek system at a retail location. I know it's being offered at barebabies.com and strollers4less.com, but I wanted to actually see it first before buying. Any opinions on this stroller system from those of you that already own it? Is it heavy? Have heard it is 19lbs, which seems a bit on the heavy side. Thanks!

Mollypop
08-20-2002, 03:11 PM
I don't have any personal experience with this stroller but it was one that I was considering. After reading some of the posts here as well as the stroller board on parentsplace.som I decided against it for one reason--it is huge!! Someone was kid enough to give me the closed measurements on it and it would barely fit into my trunk. I think it is a gorgeous stroller but not worth the space it takes up.

Good luck

Leslie

#1 due 12-23

angel_dy
08-20-2002, 04:06 PM
Hi Leslie. Thanks for the reply! Do you mind telling me what the closed measurements are for this stroller? Where did you get this information from? Thanks.

Momof3Labs
08-20-2002, 04:20 PM
We seriously considered this stroller. We saw it in person at our local Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot. It is fairly heavy and bulky, like to the Venezia. Can you see a Venezia somewhere? BRU carries the Venezia. If the Venezia is too big and heavy for you, the Atlantico will be, too. The fold is different on the Atlantico - but not hard to get used to. So, if nothing else, check out the Venezia, and if you love the Venezia, order the Atlantico. If you don't, skip it!

Lori
due 10/12 w/ #1

mom_2_maddie
08-22-2002, 06:33 PM
They have it at some Babies R Us locations. I'm in Illinois and I've seen it at a few here. They only carry 1 color (yellow). I think it may be the trek version. Good luck