PDA

View Full Version : Sue B., I got the LE Do-It-All today and it has been redesigned!

kathsmom
08-21-2002, 10:07 AM
Hi, everyone! Sue, just wanted to let you know that I got the diaper bag today. It does not look like the bag pictured on the website. First of all, the parent pocket on the front goes straight across now, not in a curved shape. The key clip is inside the bag, not the parent pocket. The biggest change is that there are no bottle pockets on the outside now. They are inside (still made of mesh), but it was a tight squeeze putting my large avent bottles in there. In between the bottle pockets is a zippered pocket. On the other interior side of the bag are 3 mesh pockets, with the middle one being large enough to hold a travel pack of wipes and 5-7 newborn diapers. There is still plenty of room in the interior for all the stuff for a day out. It comes with the changing pad, dirty duds pouch, and a toiletries bag.

The thing I like about it is that the zipper to open it goes way down on each side to allow you to access your stuff easier (which is why they got rid of the bottle pockets on the outside - to accomodate the zipper going further down on each side).

I had called them about colors on the Little Tripper about 3 weeks ago, and they said that they would be coming out with new bags in September. I have the current model of the Little Tripper that can be seen on the website in navy. I don't know if this will be redesigned too. When I called about the colors of the Do-It-All, they could not find the item number (I didn't have the one from the internet - and I wanted to see if they had other colors, because I didn't like the colors available on the internet). They said that it was a new item number and had not been featured in any catalogs since last holiday season. I went ahead and ordered it sight unseen, and so far I like it.

The item number for the new bag is 7855-7D10. It comes in Soft Sapphire (the color I ordered), Black, Navy, and Bright Red. It is still $29.50.

Sorry this is so long, but just wanted to let everyone know about the new design.

Toni -mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and baby boy on the way (9/30/02)

suzska
08-22-2002, 05:34 PM
Okay, well the zipper going all the way down makes more sense to me. (I replied to your other post....) Hmmm....now I can't wait to see it. Not that I need a new diaper bag, but I'm just curious!

Thanks for the info! I didn't like the colors on the website either when I went looking the other day.