PDA

View Full Version : Pliko Parts Question

egfmba
08-24-2002, 12:42 AM
Hi! I found myself wondering today if there is a part that goes in/on the Pliko when the napper bar comes off. I realized that when my child gets older, I may want to remove the napper bar for his comfort and that this would leave two empty spaces on the Pliko. I got my Pliko as a clearance item, floor model in excellent shape with all paperwork, but since it didn't come out of the box, I'm not sure what, if anything, goes in the empty spaces if I remove the napper bar.

Does anyone know? I appreciate your help.

Eva

egoldber
08-24-2002, 08:08 AM
My Peg Venezia came with two plastic blanks that are just for this purpose. If you remove the napper bar, you insert these 2 pieces of plastic (one on each side) to cover the holes. The Pliko probably has something similar.

If you call Peg, they will probably send it to you. You can e-mail them too. But I have had no response from Peg when e-mailing them in the past.

HTH,

egfmba
08-25-2002, 09:54 PM
Thanks for your help! I just sent Peg Perego an email, and I'll be hoping for a response soon.

I've posted a question here before and you were a great help with that one, too. Thanks for always taking the time to help!

Eva