PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina Twin Jet

twins r fun
08-26-2002, 03:53 PM
I found someone selling a 3 year old inglesia twin jet stroller for what seems like a good price. I'm going to look at it tomorrow and may need to make a decision fairly quickly, so I'd love any info you guys have. The main thing I want is something that is easy to steer. I have a cheap Babytrend side by side that I hate because it is impossible to steer especially when you start off from a stop. It's awful going through doors because if the wheels aren't perfectly lined up, it won't fit. Does anyone know how the inglesina steers and fits through doors? Anything else I should know or check out when I see this stroller tomorrow? As always, thanks!

Nicole

Nooknookmom
08-26-2002, 09:22 PM
I can't help ya, but if you don't get any feedback here on that particular model-also try the stroller board at www.parentsplace.com/messageboards

HTH-Trin :) :7
PS both of these sites are AWESOME and full of great information!

Tondi G
08-26-2002, 11:11 PM
From what I understand it is supposed to be a great stroller! If I were in the market for a double SBS right now that is what I would buy! From what I understand it steers really well and has all the good features.... Since the MAC SBS strollers are having trouble fitting older kids... unless they are small and skinny... if you need something now then I would go for the Inglesina! From pictures I have seen on the twin Jet it looks REALLY NICE! 2 seperate sunshades, decent storage, plush seating.... I would say if it's the right price and in decent shape go for it! Good Luck!

twins r fun
08-27-2002, 07:55 AM
Thanks guys! I really hope this stroller is in good shape. If so I'm going to get it. BTW, I checked out the parentsplace stroller board as Trin suggested, but could not find a way to search it. Is there a way or do you have to scroll through the archives?

Nicole