PDA

View Full Version : Return Policy for strollers at BRU?

angel_dy
08-27-2002, 02:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any problems returning a stroller stystem to BRU? especially if the stroller system had to be ordered since there was none in stock at the time? I was reading the fine print on the order form and realized that it said any returns for ordered merchandise would entail a 20% cancellation fee?! I thought BRU had a good return policy, so anyone with any experiences, good and bad, please let me know.

By the way, we still have the original boxes and it's still within 90 days of purchase.

NewTexasMom
08-27-2002, 03:44 PM
I bought and returned a total of (3) strollers to BRU at different times. You didn't say if the stroller was a regular item at BRU, but they were just out of stock. If so, then they should take it back.
Otherwise, I don't know.

Hope this helps!

Krista

angel_dy
08-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Hi Krista. Thanks for the response. Did you get full refund everytime you returned a stroller? Were any of them ordered due to it being out of stock? The stroller I bought is a regular item (Evenflo Comfort Dimensions Premier) but it was out of stock when I bought it. So I ordered one and had to put 20% down initially, but we paid for the whole thing up front. I'm hoping I can get a full refund!