PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse Sale in NJ for Strollers4Less.com

LD92599
02-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Check out: http://www.strollers4less.com/

I just saw their pop up ad for their NJ WarehouseSale scheduled for this coming Sunday, Feb 9th in Berlin NJ. Says up to 75% off strollers!!

Laura
Due: Feb 26th, 2003

momathome
02-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Okay, this is killing me because I am only about an hour away from Berlin and would go in a heartbeat if my husband wasn't threatening divorce if I made another stroller purchase. I've had, I think, 11 strollers in 5 years, although I am down to 3 currently. (5 if you count the ones that I leave at my parents' homes!) Every time I go to Babies R Us I start drooling over the new models - sad, I know, but when you're home full time and using a stroller every day, obsession comes easily! Thanks for the info!
-Lauren

Tondi G
02-07-2003, 02:45 PM
OH BUMMER! We never have good sale things like this in Southern california!!!!! I guess they figure people in Los Angeles have money ot pay full price if they can afford to live in this city!!!! Too Bad... I would go in heartbeat! Have fun and good luck to anyone who goes!
~Tondi

wdland45
02-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Has anyone actually gone to this sale in the past? (they had one in January too...) I am wondering how good the sales actually are and also what kind of strollers are on sale. Are we talking Graco or are we talking better brands here? Anyone with input, please let me know. This place is about 2 hours away from my house, and before I take the drive, I'd like to know if it was worth it... Thanks.