PDA

View Full Version : Combi Ultra Savvy

stevensmommy
02-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I just bought a 2002 Ultra Savvy for $149.95 (shipping was $3.95) at BabyAge.com! They are only discounting the navy gingham pattern, but at that price, who cares? The stroller arrived at my door in two days!

yhtking
02-24-2003, 07:50 PM
How was the service? Did you have any problems with babyage.com?
Did you have any issues with the product? I am also thinking about buying one from them this week. You posting was exactly what I was lookinf for. How does the color look? Is it more of navy blue? Thanks for your help. I would appreciate your answer.

yhtking
EDD 6/14/03

heidi_timms
02-24-2003, 11:10 PM
I got mine from babyage too. It's mostly navy with gingham trim. Mine arrived in 5 days because I am on the west coast. What a deal and you can't beat the shipping price! I haven't seen a better price anywhere, even on ebay!!!

JerseyMom
02-25-2003, 12:16 PM
I got my Combi Ultra Savvy from Babyage too and I highly recommend this stroller and this vendor. Add the excellent price and flat price shipping and you just can't lose.

The stroller is mostly navy with a blue gingham trim. It is classic looking. Now it is just a matter of baby arriving and enjoying it!

junior503
02-25-2003, 02:57 PM
I am trying to decide between getting a Combi Ultra Savvy and a Zooper Z Street. For those of you who own the US, where do you intend to use it? Mainly for indoor use? Where would you not be able to use it. I see the advantages as being lightweight and easy to fold and usable with the graco snugride.

Now the Zooper Z Street seems like it might be a little more durable, more usable outdoors, but a little heavier and not as compact of a fold.

Any thoughts?

JerseyMom
02-25-2003, 04:03 PM
I intend to use my Combi US in the local malls, around town shopping and trips to the library and local YMCA. We do have the Graco Snugride and look forward to using them together. I am 5'5" and have pipe cleaners for arms. Finding a lightweight, easily foldable stroller for me was imperative.

However, I am learning quickly that this stroller is not a do-it-all stroller. Then again, what stroller is? We have a big black lab that likes to walk off trail, we live in a semi-rural area with bumpy sidewalks and we are planning a beach vacation this summer, so considering all those situations, we are also considering getting a Mountain Buggy urban single. I figure I saved enough money on the Combi that I can justify the 2nd stroller.

agomalley
02-25-2003, 08:14 PM
I got my Ultra Savvy at Babyage.com and I'm thrilled with it, too. I also plan on using it for mall trips and indoor use. We have a place at the beach and like to walk in parks and on trails too, so I also got the Mountain Buggy Urban Single. It was a shower gift :) I think the combination of these two will be perfect!