PDA

View Full Version : Double stroller for infant and 2 1/2 year old?

evansdad
02-10-2003, 09:06 AM
We're expecting another baby this July, when my son will be almost 2 1/2. We have a peg perego pliko for him, which we love. We used it with out infant carrier, which worked great.

Question.

Looking for a double stroller, either side by side or front to back, than can hold an infant carrier and my growing toddler.

I've seen the Graco's in the mall, but they look, and sound, a little flimsy.

thanks

momathome
02-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Well, the Graco DuoGlider may not be so bad for you, depending on your needs. If it will be primarily an indoor-mall stroller with the occasional spin around the park or zoo, this stroller will serve its purpose. One thing to keep in mind, since you already have the Pliko, once the baby is 1 year to 18 months old and your son is 3 1/2 to 4 years old, you may be able to ditch the double stroller and go back to using the Pliko, with the baby in the stroller and your son using the footboard on the back of the Pliko. This is what I did once my girls were 4 years and 15 months old and it has worked out quite nicely. I'm still using the Pliko for my 2 year-old with the 5 year-old on the back. Good luck!
-Lauren