PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller for Saturn SW2 / Carter's feedback

mcades
02-12-2003, 03:13 PM
I'm seeking a double stroller that will fit in the back of my Saturn wagon (not the L-series). I've found that the Graco DuoGlider is too big, but the Carter's Tandem folds up very small & will fit. Any feedback on Carter's Tandem stroller would be greatly appreciated, as would hearing from any other Saturn wagon owners to see what they've found that fits! Thanks!
Michelle

Tondi G
02-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Have you looked at the Baby Trend tandem.... the Right Start website should have them (SWAN version... think nicer fabric). Anyways it is a nice tandem and accomdates any infant seat and the front seat reclines so if your older child still naps in the stroller you won't have any problems there (most tandems front seat does NOT recline)!

You might want to look into side by sides too.... they often fit better than tandems in smaller trunks.... Combi Twin Savvy, Peg Aria Twin.... even have a look at the graco Duo-lite on ebay!

As far as the Carters stroller... who is the manufacturer? Cosco, Kolcraft???

Good Luck!

mcades
02-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Thanks! I will check out the Baby Trend - I think I ruled that one out b/c it didn't have a snack tray, which is a definite must for my 19 mo old. Side-by-sides don't hold infant seats, so they're out unfortunately. The Carter's stroller is made by Kolcraft & I've seen it at Burlington Baby Depot, though their website says it's also at JC Penny's (haven't looked there).

Thanks for the advice!