PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jogger 2 - 16in or 20in wheels?

junior503
02-13-2003, 12:32 PM
I am doing some research into jogging strollers (which I would use for walking, primarily) and have thought that I would like to get the Baby Jogger 2. I have seen this stroller with both 16 in or 20 in wheels. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each? Also, for any Baby Jogger owners, how have you liked your stroller? And, one other thing, has anyone used the infant bar attachment and infant seat with it?

Thanks for your help!
Lisa
EDD 5/3/03

Tondi G
02-13-2003, 03:45 PM
I don't own one but from what I know.... if you plan to walk and jog with it the 16 inch wheels will be fine.... if you plan to Run you want the 20 inch wheels!

If you are only planning on walking with it and think your child may nap in the stroller etc... you may want to look into another brand that has a reclinable seat.... such as Dreamer Designs ( I would buy a Dreamer... they have reclining seats and a really good sun shade which most jogging strollers lack!), BOB, or Mountain Buggy! I am pretty sure the new Baby Jogger 3 has a reclinable seat as well!

Go to the website for Agees Bikes they have a lot of the better brands and you can compare! Then check e-bay for good prices! Good Luck!

~Tondi