PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on the Kenneth Cole Hacky Sack Tote

the5howards
02-14-2003, 12:46 PM
I need to know how big the Large Hacky sack tote is. I found the smaller one at marshalls and love it but its a bit small of two little ones. So, I need opinions on the bigger size. I found it onsale at Rightstart.com for 34.99 so I need to know if its "the one"

Chrissy

Calmegja
02-14-2003, 07:48 PM
It's a terrific bag. I have the City Tote, and adore it. I loved the Hacky Sak bag, I just loved the red of the City Tote more, so that's why I picked it.

I love both bags, actually all Kenneth Cole bags, because they can easily double as a purse. I mean, my regular purses are kenneth Cole, so these look just like a slightly larger one. They're hip, they easy to use, and I think they're stylish. They also clean like a dream.

My only caveat is that if you're a everything but the kitchen sink type of gal, it isn't the biggest bag in the world, but it packs very well for me with a toddler and an infant, and I can get 2 pullups, many wipes, 6 diapers, huge wipes, snacks, sippies, burpcloths, coloring books/crayons, several toys, my wallet, my umbrella, changing pad, makeup bag, and sippies (whew...I think that's all)....

Anyways, I think they're fab. I'm considering buying one for my best friend who's PG, and stuffing it for her as a shower present....