PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on Quattro Tour Travel System

trishapgh
02-14-2003, 03:07 PM
I was wondering what people think about the new Graco Quattro Tour Travel system? It seems to have all the features I'm looking for and I've only read good reviews on it so far. In your experience, does it handle well on bumpy roads? Is it easy to fold and fit into your car? Thanks!

ckpeters
02-14-2003, 04:39 PM
I don't have any IRL experience with this. But just wanted to ask if you tried lifting it up? I'm getting the matching infant seat and was looking at this stroller, until I folded it (which was so easy) and tried to bend down to pick it up. I could barely lift it and I'm not a wimp...maybe it's just because I'm 20w pregnant that I was having a problem? BRU lists the shipping weight as 28lbs, and I wouldn't doubt that is close to the actual weight. I emailed Graco about 3 weeks ago and asked them for the actual weight and they never wrote back. It may be perfect for what you are looking for, but I would look into it some more if it's going to be going in and out of the car a lot.

Krista
edd 7/3/03

bnme
02-14-2003, 04:46 PM
It is heavy-I don't know the weight either-but a friend got it for her shower (baby not here yet but she receieved the stroller assembled so I tested it out). Its also weird how it folds down to the ground so I guess you'd really have to lift it. Love the new colors, though.