PDA

View Full Version : Where to find the best deal on MBUD?

naynaysmom
02-17-2003, 03:35 AM
OK, I think I have DH ALMOST convinced on the MBUD. It would seal the deal if I could convince him that I found the absolute best deal possible out there!
Any suggestions about where I can find the best price (without sacrificing warranty or customer service after the sale) on this stroller? I live in San Diego and as far as I know, there are no retailers close to me, so I am pretty sure I will have to order online. Thanks for your help! :-)
- Kelly
Mommy to Nathan (7/31/99) and Brendan (4/2/02)

gravymommy3
02-17-2003, 03:54 PM
Kelly,

I think that the prices are fairly consistant. The only difference might be in shipping charges (but I could be wrong about this.) I wanted to let you know about the fantastic customer service I received from Baby Outfitters (www.baby-outfitters.com 1-866-715-BABY) I ordered my MBUD about two weeks before I left for a Disney trip (about 1 day after I discovered MB - had only seen a picture of this thing.) By the time I added a handle bar extender, rain cover and travel bag and a lock, I don't even recall how much I paid for any of it (denial is a great state of mind, isn't it?) Michelle and Kit were wonderful. They shipped my buggy to me immediately, assured me that if I didn't like it, I could return it, checked on a couple of weird questions that probably only I would ask, etc, etc. Give them a call. I am sure that they will meet or beat any price out there (including shipping) and they are very easy to work with (and I am fairly demanding, so I recognize good customer service when I receive it)

Good luck with your hubby - he will end up loving this thing more than you do!

Amy

mommy to Grayson (3/25/98), Avery (10/7/99) and Hayden (11/6/01)