PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference in these products?

Rachels
02-19-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm thinking that Abby is sliding down in her Chicco Ponee because of the slippery fabric and want to try an insert to see if it helps. Does anyone have one? Also, check this website and see if you can figure out the difference between the stroller fleece and the shearling.

http://www.gear4baby.com/accessories.htm

Thanks!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

Calmegja
02-19-2003, 05:09 PM
Oh- I have the Bowron, two of them actually, for my MBUD. I think they're terrific, and I really like how snuggly they make the kids....

I got mine at Organic Bebe....can't tell the difference between the different types, I just know you're supposed to use real fabrics if you want the wicking properties for summer heat....

nohomama
02-19-2003, 05:10 PM
The pics are so small that is hard to tell what the difference might be. There must be one though, otherwise it would be difficult to justify the $20 price difference.

This is the stroller fleece we got for Lola's Techno, http://www.organicbebe.com/stroller_fleeces.asp. The quality is excellent as was Organic Bebe's customer service.

One thing to think about with an insert is that it may effect your ability to fold the stroller completely. We're not able to latch our stroller when we use the fleece so it makes putting the stroller in the car a two-handed affair. It's kind of a pain when your used to operating one-handed and is the one reason we don't use the fleece in the summer when we are out and about more.

LisaS
02-20-2003, 07:32 AM
I can't tell the difference, but I can tall you that I have the Bowron strollerfleece and love it - the quality is excellent and it washes well too. I looked at a few others, but nothing really compared quality-wise. I think its well worth the $. It makes everything so cozy. But, I don't use it in the summer - even though its supposed to keep babies cool, DD always sweats when its in the stroller and its hot out. We've used it to line the car seat when we fly too (planes are always so cold).

I primarily use it in my Emma which never gets folded. I did try it once in my Mac, but it was very difficult to close properly. I think it would close easier on a lawn-chair fold stroller than an umbrella stroller.

Hope this helps,
Lisa