PDA

View Full Version : custom toile diaper bags

cchavez
02-19-2003, 10:17 PM
O.K. DS is not here yet...but I am well on my way to obsessing over diaper bags. I recently purchased the Nicole Miller diaper bag and the LE back pack. I thought I was set on the LE little tripper as my smaller everyday bag....but now I think I want a really fun everyday bag too. I found a site that make custom made toile diaper bags starting at 30.00. I am not sure about buying one w/out seeing IRL. The site is:

http://www.customcreations.theshoppe.com

Does anyone have a bag like this? Is is functional? Has anyone found a better deal? Thanks.

heidi_timms
02-19-2003, 11:10 PM
I have seen lots of these on ebay. I am an ebayaholic and have been purchasing tons of baby stuff there! They have toile bags with handles and ones that tie onto your stroller. Some are as much as $60, but I've seen them as cheap as $25.

sweetbasil
02-19-2003, 11:12 PM
sorry...I hit the post button twice, I guess :(

graciebellesmomma
02-20-2003, 04:46 AM
Can you point me in the direction for the toile bags that hang on the stroller??
Thanks!
Kathleen

cchavez
02-20-2003, 08:53 AM
I'll have to check on ebay again. I did find another site that makes the most adorable toile bags for 39.95. That included free shipping! I am thinking since baby will be born close to May, I can get one of these bags for Mother's Day!

Check them out at:www.monograms4you.com

sweetbasil
02-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Those are so cute!

Again on eBay, you can do a seller search for momslittleboutique

Also, you can check out Item # 2812709700, though it's not quite as heavy-duty as stroller bags I've seen her list in the past....

bluej
02-20-2003, 10:35 AM
This place seems to have somewhat of a high turnover on diaper bags. Two weeks ago she had about ten that were toile and chenille. I see now she has floral and chenille. I don't know of the quality, but I think they look adorable!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=joseyscottage&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Jen

emmiem
02-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Just a thought--I had an Abenbag which is fabricated similarly. Think twice before you buy a diaper bag that does not fully close. When you toss it in the car or stroller, it can flop over and things fall out! Plus, I never liked that people see what you have inside.