PDA

View Full Version : Combi Perfect Match Stroller

jvorhis
02-20-2003, 03:03 PM
Does anyone have the Combi Perfect Match Stroller?? Do you like it?? And how easy is it to use the infant seat attachment??

JulieL
02-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Yes I have this stroller and have had it for a year now. A great buy in my oppinion. It is very easy to attach the infant car seat. I had a Century model and it snapped on perfect. My only beef with the stroller and maybe it's just my ignorance, but when you fold it the back of the seat doesn't click in place. It just kind of falls back. I don't know how else to describe this. But it works great, is light, turns on a dime (well as much as a stroller can!). Over all I am very pleased with it, other than the folding, but it doesn't prohibit the stroller from working great. I give it 4 stars out of 5, very good price and not chunky!

kfcboston
02-20-2003, 04:25 PM
Good to hear, as I have purchased the Combi PM along with the Snap N Go (maybe a little overboard, I know) for our new addition!

Katie
EDD w/ #1 -- 3/7/03!

schums
02-21-2003, 03:20 PM
I've been using my perfect match for almost a year and I love it. One of the best investments we made!

It is very easy to use the infant seat attachment. The child tray comes off and a car seat bar goes on. The car seat attaches to the bar like it attaches to the base in your car seat, so it is very secure. Once you are done using the car seat, you can just swap the bar out for the tray.

The combi is easy to use, to fold, lightweight and comfy for my "little" guy. He is about 25 pounds at 11 months old, and I have no problem steering or pushing. The only thing on steering is that the stroller is not easy to steer with one hand, even when empty.

I'd give it 4 or 4 1/2 out of 5.

Sarah

sarsah
02-22-2003, 07:08 AM
I have one of the original Combi Perfect Match strollers from when they first came out in early 2000.

It has been a GREAT stroller -- very easy to attach my Century infant car seat to and equally easy to change from the car seat bar to the napper bar. My DS (will be 3 in May) is too tall for the stroller (at 2 1/2 he was 40" tall), so we haven't used it for about 6 months, but are saving it for baby #2 who will arrive in May.

I would highly recommend the Combi Perfect Match -- it's a great bargain!

Sarah.....

dd_ani
02-23-2003, 08:51 PM
We have two (ok, grandma has one), and we love them for MOST things. They are very sturdy (we have used them for about a year) and worked perfectly with the perfect match system. You can often get them on clearance from the combi outlet. (Beware of look alike sites. We had problems!)

The one problem we have encountered is that they are not very small when they fold. (For our last trip it was either the luggage or the stroller!)

Michelle

Melanie
02-23-2003, 09:48 PM
We have one from last year and like it quite a lot. We've put our massive stroler into storage and now use this one when we want something full-featured for our toddler. We didn't have it when he was in his infant seat, so I can't speak to that, but plan on keeping it for that use with #2.

The basket is sized very well, the seat is cushiony - I like the bolster sides, steering is pretty good, weight is pretty good. I think you'll be pleased with it for use after your snap & go, but before the really light-weight style.

Mommy to Jonah

jgwcrna
02-23-2003, 11:19 PM
Love it!!

LucyG
02-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Though our baby is only a week old, we like this stroller already. We use it for her to sleep in in the living room during the day right now. Several friends have seen it and mentioned wishing they'd gotten it instead of other strollers.

junior503
02-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Which perfect match do you happy perfect match owners have? The US or the heavier 6630?

LucyG
02-27-2003, 10:19 AM
We received the 6630 as a gift. It is somewhat heavy, but not as bulky or heavy as many of the others we tested and folded up in the store.

schums
02-28-2003, 01:03 PM
6630 in Techno Blue. It is not as lightweight as the US, or an umbrella stroller, but it isn't that heavy for the features. I load it in and out of my SUV almost daily. I think it tips the scale at 19 pounds.

Sarah