PDA

View Full Version : mesh bag for stroller handles

teddy
02-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Anyone know where I can find one of these mesh bags that hangs from the stroller handles? I noticed them everywhere in NYC. I live in Chicago and could use one. Either on-line or in person (I'll be in NYC next month). Thanks :)

kathsmom
02-21-2003, 12:00 PM
Hi, Teddy!

I saw one at The Right Start store. I think it was 12.95 and I am not sure, but I think it only came in blue. I don't know if you need another color or not. You might want to go to the Right Start website and do a search for mesh bags. They might have it listed on there with a picture.

HTH and good luck with your search!

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)

Momof3Labs
02-21-2003, 12:17 PM
BRU carries them, also!

mama2be
02-21-2003, 12:56 PM
I got mine from a store called Albee it was in NYC(????), it was mentioned here on the BB and is black. If you do a search on the store name here I think the poster gave the number to the store too.

Recently someone posted a quilted bag on here that I wish I had gotten instead of the mesh one though...it was the same size and width just quilted fabric.

HTH...

teddy
02-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks, everyone! I called Albee's and the man said the bag was $11 and the shipping was $8. He was like, "You do the math." So yes, it's a little expensive just for a bag but the BRU one is blue and I want a black one. Ugh... like my baby cares!

wdland45
02-22-2003, 06:49 PM
If you're talking about the mesh bags that look like a fish net, I've seen them at the dollar store for $1.00 (of course). This is the type of bag I'm talking about. http://www.safetymatters.com/bigimage.cfm?sku=510

If that is it, I would be happy to check stores by me to see if there are any and send it to you for the price plus postage (which I think would be a heck of alot less than $8). Let me know and I'll go take a look at the dollar store.

Danielle

dd_ani
02-23-2003, 08:48 PM
I got one at Walmart the other day for about $6. Which seemed a little steep to go with the $7 umbrella stroller I got on clearance.... :)

Michelle

teddy
02-23-2003, 10:05 PM
Danielle and Michelle,
You have given me hope! I am going to check my local Wal-Mart and dollar stores. Thank you for offering to check for me, Danielle! I'll see what my stores come up with first :)