PDA

View Full Version : Any Opinions on the Avent Diaper Backpack Diaper Bag??

Grace_underfire
02-21-2003, 02:43 PM
I love the looks of this diaper bag. I don't want to have something huge to carry around and this one doesnt seem big nor small plus it has good pockets to organize stuff in.

If you own one of this would you please give me your opinions?
There is a 20% disc. on BRU right now, that I might take advantage of.

Thanks!
Grace

trumansmom
02-21-2003, 02:58 PM
I have the diaper bag, and for the most part I really like it. It stays on my shoulder well, and has room to hold just about everything I need. I love the little zipper bottle holder inside. I've never used it for bottles, but it's great for keeping food/spoons, etc. in one place.

I got it after Truman was a little older. I'm not sure if I would have liked it as much for a newborn. But, keep in mind that I'm one of those "pack everything in the nursery for every outing just in case" kind of moms!

That being said, this is one of the diaper bags that I do continue to use on an ongoing whim basis, unlike some of my others.

HTH!
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01
EDD 10/10/03

m2two
02-21-2003, 10:11 PM
I have this bag and i really like the way the opening is nice and wide so you can see everything thats in there clearly (this is also helped by the fact that the interior is light gray it seems to make it easier to see things). i aso liked the bottle pocket. You are supposed to be able to keep diapers in the bottm section but with the change pad there i couldnt make them fit but i just put them in the main bag area and just left the bottom section for th echange pad. For me this bag held....

2-3 diapers
travel case of wipes
pacifier (in mesh pocket)
tube of rash cream (in the other mesh pocket)
Avent formula container
bib
spare all-in-one outfit
cloth diaper for spit ups
small toy

bottles in the pocket(The zipper is on the outside and the actual bottle holding section sits inside the bag and this takes up quite a bit the interior space but its easy to move things around it).

Its a nice bag and although i domt use much anymore i cant bear to part with it.

HTH

Melanie
02-22-2003, 03:40 AM
Grace - see my post in the Lounge! You can get $37 OFF of this bag right now!

Mommy to Jonah

Melanie
02-23-2003, 03:55 AM
Do you think a small bottled water (like 16 oz.) or sippy cup fit in the bottle pocket?

Mommy to Jonah