PDA

View Full Version : Bebecar Tracker and Raider AT+

Belly Donna
02-22-2003, 01:38 AM
You guys are so helpful! I am hoping that you might be able to give me your opinions on these strollers. I have heard that they are the only ones available in Canada (where I live) that have inflatable tires that swivel (and also that lets the baby either face you or away from you). How do you find them for durability, ease of use, weight, comfort for the baby, etc.? Also, can you attach a car seat to them? Unfortunately the Bebecar website is unavailable now, so I am missing a lot of info on them. TIA!

juliasdad
02-22-2003, 12:40 PM
If you do a web search, you'll find some sites that have some of the same info that the Bebecar site had. Bebecars are built; they seem very durable, very comfortable for baby, and with weight to match (i.e. they're not light!). You can attach a car seat, but only theirs.

One Canadian site that I know about that carries them is www.crocodile-kids.com; I'm sure there are others. We love our Tracker!

-dan

mamaharsh
02-22-2003, 10:15 PM
I adore my Bebecar Raider AT+. I would rate it excellent for durability and comfort for the baby and I find it very easy to use. I have not ever folded it or put it in a car. It lives in my living room and I only use it for neighborhood walks. I think it weighs about 19 pounds. I can lift it with my son in it and carry it up the five steps into our house.

We've had ours for 16 months and used it since pretty much the first week. I used to run 3-4 times a week with it. Despite pretty heavy use, it looks and performs like new.

Hope that helps!

Sara, mama to Nate 10/01