PDA

View Full Version : what color is your LE little tripper

cchavez
02-24-2003, 07:50 PM
I just ordered swatches in red, sapphire, black and navy. I know black would be safe but I think red or sapphire would be fun. I already have a blk nicole miller diaper bag and black LE backpack. This would be my everyday, quick trip bag. DH would use it too. I am one of this people that hates to clash so I would really hate to wear a pastel top and a red bag....but at the same time I want a fun color!

ColleenB
02-27-2003, 04:25 PM
My Do it all is in Navy, and my Little Tripper is in lavendar. My winter coat is black, my Techno XT stroller is black and grey, and my pliko is blue, so it does not match anything. But I love that purple color. :)

I would say go with a "fun" color and who cares if it matches? :) My daughter wears a lot of pink and purple so it matches her better! LOL

Colleen

Calmegja
02-27-2003, 05:03 PM
I have black, and saw the Lavendar in the ped's office today. Thought it was awesome. Doesn't match a thing I have, but I still thought it was cool! ;-)

And I have a striking red diaper bag from Kenneth Cole. I love it, and I love the color.

Be bold, be hip....choose the color that makes you feel happy....

atlbaby
02-27-2003, 10:11 PM
My Do It All is in Navy (ordered to match my Navy Combi before DD was born), but in November I got the Little Tripper in Sapphire (wanted something FUN!:) )...I love the color! My winter jacket is black, but once I shed that it may not match as well when I am not wearing a coat...but who cares! :)

I say go with your gut!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01