PDA

View Full Version : Where can I actually see a Teutonia???

marit
03-01-2003, 01:41 AM
I live in the SF bay area, and have searched all the stores I know for some stroller mentioned around here. I would like to try a stroller out before I buy it, so buying from the Internet without actually seeing it first is not an option for me. I want to check out a Teutonia, an Emmaljunga and an Aprica.

Does anyone have a clue??

Thanks!
Marit

hardysmom
03-01-2003, 02:47 AM
Although Britax (the new Teutonia distributor) will be expanding distribution to many more retailers, the only store in the US that actually has them in stock currently is Heritage Baby in La Jolla. If a visit is an option, the website is www.hertagebaby.net

There is also a list of some of the future retailers on the Britax-Teutonia site-- www.britaxusa.com If you see one near you, call first. I don't think anyone (besides HB) has actually received a shipment yet, though they should be coming any day. I don't know if many stores will carry the full line or just the Toni.

Emmaljunga is no longer distributed in the US. Heritage Baby has been selling the last of their stock on Ebay. There may be a stray left in stores here-and-there, but that is all...

Aprica's website is www.apricausa.com-- I don't know if they list retailers, but you should be able to find one somewhere in SF. You might try a search on Google. Aprica is a VERY different stroller that Teutonia/Emmaljunga,, which are much more substantial.

Hope this helps a bit. Stephanie

marit
03-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you!

Marit