PDA

View Full Version : I GOT IT!!! Thrift store has a Baby Trend Expedition Jogger $29.99

mama2be
03-08-2003, 05:28 PM
EDITED TO SAY I GOT IT...THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

One of our local thrift stores has a Baby Trend Expedition Jogger for $29.99, it is forest green and looks to be in very good condition.

Steve and I are (were) active in a running group that is known to go "off trail" into woods...a wild group that ends every run at a local pub :)...so I am need of a stroller to take into the woods etc...and not have to worry about it.

I wonder if anyone can give their opinion if this is a good price, if it would be good for such a thing.

I wouldn't dare use the Bugaboo or MB for such a purpose...but still want one of those for the neighborhood, or parks...

Epinions had great reviews on the Baby Trend...

Thanks in advance!!!

August Mom
03-08-2003, 05:42 PM
I can't help you regarding the utility of the Baby Trend, but I can tell you that $29.99 is a good price. It sells new at BRU for $110 for a single and $150 for the LX.

mama2be
03-08-2003, 06:46 PM
I'm kicking myself...I'll probably be in line there on Monday morning to grab it...I really will use it in a tougher environment and thus won't get sad if it gets dirty etc...

Tondi G
03-08-2003, 09:19 PM
BUY IT!!!! That is an excellent price and it is a decent stroller! My neighbor uses hers for neighborhood walks and even jogs with it! They are Good.... you will probably want something extra for the sun... maybe a pepeny shade .... but overall sounds great for the purpose you need it for! snatch it up while you can!

~Tondi