PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Ponee at Buy Buy Baby for $39.99

zoethebeagle
04-03-2003, 07:56 PM
I just got a mailer from Buy Buy Baby which is advertising the Chicco Ponee in a navy/yellow madras pattern for $39.99. I went to look at it today thinking I would buy it for my MIL to keep at her house but Caleigh was slumpy in it and didn't seem to like being in it (has she become a stroller snob at the mere age of 18 months????) so I decided to pass. The BBB worker said they have been discontinued and they need to move them out.

It seemed like a decent lightweight stroller and the price can't be beat. They had the same stroller in a different pattern on the floor for $89.00! I'm not sure if it is available online but they have at least twelve in stock in the Scarsdale, NY location.

Erika
Caleigh 9/11/01

anna lisa
04-03-2003, 08:03 PM
I saw the same model on clearance at the Paramus store yesterday. They had at least 25 of them (if not more) piled up in the middle of an aisle display.

I found the stroller too short for me and I'm 5'8". I was thinking the same thing as you, might be a good stroller for my mom's to keep at her house, she's 5'3".

It looked exactly like the current model, perhaps only the pattern is discontinued. I believe the sale price is for in store pick up only. It's not advertise on their website.