PDA

View Full Version : Zuzu....

Kate123
04-04-2003, 11:25 PM
I posted to you below on the diaper bag post. You said you recieved a Longchamp baby bag for a gift...do you happen to know where they purchased it? I am having a hard time finding it anywhere. Also can you tell me a little about the bag...color, compartments, how you like it, etc?

Thanks!

Kathy

PS: They do have a new Coach Multifunction bag in either black or the mini-signature which is also nice...it's more tapered than the old one (new for 2003) and has nicer handles. I am also considering this one.

Thanks again.

smilequeen
04-05-2003, 07:53 PM
butting in

You can get it from www.saksfifthavenue.com

butting out :)

Kate123
04-06-2003, 01:12 AM
it as much. I didn't realize it was just Nylon for the price. I think I prefer the new 2003 Coach bag for the price. Have you seen the bag...is it nicer than it looks on-line? Thanks again!
Kathy

zuzu
04-07-2003, 08:49 AM
Smilequeen was right--It did come from Saks. (Still have the gift receipt and am trying to decide whether to keep it.) Since I'm not due for another three weeks, I haven't tried it out yet. I'll check tonight to let you know more about the pockets, etc., if you're still interested. Although it's nylon/microfiber with leather straps and accents, it appears to be very sturdy, but still lightweight (one of my criteria). The baby bag is heavier-weight than their lightest nylon line, (more micofiber-ish in feel than nylon, if that makes sense), so I expect it will wear well. I have a few of their other bags in leather and have been pleased with the quality after several years of use. I did look at the Coach bags too. I liked the black non-leather tote with the tapered top (forgot what it is called), but it is very similar to another bag I have in brown. Picking strollers and diaper bags have taken up entirely too much of my time lately.

Good luck finding a bag you really like!