PDA

View Full Version : Double stroller -- peg perego aria twin or combi?

caraaim
04-06-2003, 08:27 PM
I have a 26 month old and am expecting my second the first week of July. Any advise about whether the aria twin or the combi ultra savvy twin is better. They are essentially the same on price and both very lightweight (which is very important to me). Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Caraaim

ginalc
04-06-2003, 09:32 PM
I have a 36 inch tall 2.5 year old and she seemed rather cramped in the Aria Twin. My 4 mo. old didn't like the recline in the Aria Twin and the sun shade leaves a great deal to be desired. The only real benefits to the Aria Twin are the light weight and big basket. For lightweight, I'd suggest the Combi. I returned the Aria Twin and got a MBUD. I needed room for growth.

suribear
04-06-2003, 11:04 PM
I had the same question, and now I'm confused! I tried out both this weekend and my 3.5 year old dd seemed to be better off in the twin aria as her feet would drag on the combi. Otherwise i preferred the combi.. hmmm..

Kris

twinsmommy627
04-07-2003, 04:33 PM
I just posted in another message about how much I love my twin Aria. I think it has gotten a bad rap for some unknown reason. The only thing that needs improvement, in my opinion, is the shortness of the sunshades. I'm going to buy sunshade for it if we ever get to summer here in NYC. and if they come out with bigger sunshades next year, I'm going to order them from Peg Perego.

The basket is HUGE!! It is so lightweight (We used the Duo Glider until my twins outgrew their infant seats.) It is easy to fold, brakes are very secure, I like the napper bar. There are just so many benefits to this stroller. And I truly believe that Peg Perego make quality products.