PDA

View Full Version : Peg Prego Pliko

Jen841
04-08-2003, 09:21 AM
I have decided on this stroller b/c it works best for my tall husband, and it can accomodate our Graco Snugride and we found the adapter bar. It is getting time to get a stroller into our house. Anyone notice any good on-line deals lately? I have noticed a lot of negative feedback on Strollers4less.

ginalc
04-08-2003, 02:25 PM
I used my Pliko with my Graco Snugride DX5 for 2 children and didn't use the adapter bar (wasn't available when I purchased the stroller). I found that setting the seat in full-recline position, and simply adjusting the Snugride carrier handle so that it was in the "locked so it wouldn't rock" position worked really well. The carrier fit nicely into the Pliko and I was able to push it up and over curves, sidewalks, gravel, you name it, without difficulty. I got the idea after taking a good look at the Graco travel system my friend used. I actually felt the Pliko/Snugride system was more secure!

Pliko for $179.89 with free shipping --- http://store.yahoo.com/babydealz/gensym-1.html

Tondi G
04-08-2003, 08:07 PM
I would definetly check E-bay!!!!!

~Tondi

mommyj
04-09-2003, 01:49 AM
I would also check ebay, especially the auctions by babysurplus. I haven't bought anything from them, but their prices seem to be consistently lower for new items than those of other auctions, and their feedback is positive.
Good luck!