PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried the snazzybaby.com shopping cart cover?

zen_bliss
04-09-2003, 07:59 AM
the fabric options look amazing -- oriental silkies like the petunia picklebottom bags (which i just saw in person for the first time today, but that's another topic...) http://www.snazzybaby.com/

i would like something that's functional & fashionable. i am very tempted... there is just no way i am spending $70 on the buggybagg.

i'd love to see a review if anyone has a snazzy!

Calmegja
04-09-2003, 10:33 AM
I agree. After four kids, and running through other bags/covers, I have to give a big thumbs up to the Buggy Bagg. Such a vast improvement.....

Rachels
04-09-2003, 04:39 PM
I agree! It's well worth the money. I use it every day for something. It's truly essential, and much better than any other cover I've seen.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

zen_bliss
04-09-2003, 05:45 PM
whups! i didn't mean to set off a round of buggybagg defenses. no insult intended! we've all gotta find the thing that we like best!

i am just interested in a review of the snazzybaby if anyone has given it a shot!

celfsh
04-09-2003, 05:51 PM
I just have to say those fabrics are fabulous!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02
http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

stillplayswithbarbies
04-09-2003, 10:08 PM
How durable will that silk fabric be? Are they washable? I would imagine these will get spit up on as well as food spilled on them if you use them in a restaurant high chair. How do you wash silk?

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

luvtoshop
04-09-2003, 10:45 PM
I just got home from a restaurant and got online to order a cart cover b/c I'm tired of stuffing dh's sweatshirt and multiple blankets around my baby in the restaurant high chairs. I immediately come home and wash them in hot water b/c I fear they are germy.

This is perfect timing to read all these posts....I was considering baby a la cart--but will definitely look into the buggy bagg. I love the fabrics on the snazzybaby--but want this to last. : )

Thanks for the info.

zen_bliss
04-10-2003, 12:43 AM
"silkie" undoubtedly = polyester satin, not silk. i will ask her to be sure and post when i find out!

OT, washable silk is pretty rugged... i just wash it like anything else and the dryer softens and de-wrinkles it. i love it for all seasons!

mama2be
04-10-2003, 08:23 AM
I have no experience but just wanted to say I'm with you on the fabric I swear that asian "silk" makes me drool...did you see Tammy's carrier by zookitty (I think) drool drool...I think i might order the carrier since that would be seen on me (making me feel oh lala)..

please keep me (us) posted if you get one of these I'd love to know how it turns out...

Rachels
04-10-2003, 09:31 AM
LOL!!! No offense taken-- I didn't mean to sound defensive at all. I was just intending to endorse the BB. :)

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

jbsullins
04-18-2003, 04:25 PM
I haven't used the snazzybaby, but I can recommend the Clean Shopper. www.cleanshopper.com, they retail at 29.95.

I couldn't live without mine, it works great (and easily) and holds up in the washer. I always give them as shower gifts! Definitely one of the best purchases I have made.

lailashawn
04-19-2003, 01:16 AM
I had no idea that these existed until recently. My baby is 7 months old and can sit up fine at home, but in shopping carts and restaurant high chairs he's always slumping over to the side. I haven't known what to do except stuff blankets around him until I found someone talking about this product online. And I hardly thought about the germs on those things until now! Yick!

Anyways, I just ordered one from www.momessentials.com - I hope they're an okay site. They were $69 instead of $65, however, they had the pattern I wanted (navy and khaki plaid), so I decided to go with them.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info. I hope I like it as much as you like yours!

I did really like the fabric patterns on snazzybaby.com - just thought the buggy bagg sounded like it had more features...I'd love to hear about the snazzybaby bag after someone tries it!