PDA

View Full Version : Land's End Diaper Bags -- a GREAT deal

cecsheets
04-10-2003, 05:52 PM
I really wanted the Land's End Deluxe Diaper Bag, but was hesitant to spend the $50. I was religiously checking their on-line closeouts w/ no luck. Then I heard that all of their returns go to their outlet stores. So I figured it was worth a try.

On the drive out, I heard a commercial for their Spring Kid's Clothing Event which is running through April 23rd. There were tons of moms and VERY helpful sales clerks at the store.

General consensus was that the Deluxe Bag is great for overnight or weekends away, but is just too big for everyday. Everyone suggested that I go for the Do It All Diaper Bag which is their most popular model. This item is regularly $29.50. The outlet price is $22 and w/ the sale, I got 25% off so I only paid $16.50!

The sales flyer has outlets listed in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and New York. So if you're looking for a great deal on a great bag, check it out!

Christine

stillplayswithbarbies
04-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know how to find out where their outlet stores are? I looked at their website but they don't have a store locator.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

cecsheets
04-10-2003, 09:35 PM
I have a flyer w/ the store listings. What state are you in?

Christine edd 6/23/03

rachelfran
04-11-2003, 12:18 AM
this is on the website :

South Central:
• Dodgeville Outlet

East Central:
• Oshkosh Outlet

Madison:
• Prairie Towne Inlet
• State Street NQP

Milwaukee:
• Brookfield Inlet
• Fox Point Inlet

Minneapolis:
• Minnetonka Inlet
• Richfield Inlet

St. Paul:
• Woodbury Inlet

Roseville:
• Har Mar NQP

Minneapolis/St.Paul Int’l Airport
• Traveler’s Inlet

Chicago-Land:
• Niles Outlet
• Schaumburg Outlet
• Yorktown Outlet

Western:
• Rochester Inlet

• Oakham Outlet
• Maidenhead Outlet

© 2003
Lands' End Inc.

stillplayswithbarbies
04-11-2003, 02:28 PM
I am in Connecticut, so anything in NY, NJ, or New England would work.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

C99
04-11-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm pretty sure you're out of luck on the Lands' End outlet thing in CT. Before they were bought by Sears, Lands' End was based in Dodgeville, WI so all of their outlets were in the Midwest. Now that they've been bought by Sears, they've closed a lot of their outlets and limited their discounts and sales.

cecsheets
04-12-2003, 07:51 AM
The only Outlet back East is in Rochester, NY at the Market Place Mall. You can call them at 585-424-3500 to see if they have any diaper bags in stock before you make the trip.

Christine edd 6/23/03