PDA

View Full Version : Snazzybaby shopping cart cover and Silky infant carseat covers

kristie
04-11-2003, 01:23 AM
Hi there. I recently saw a post and a few replies to questions on the Snazzybaby shopping cart cover. I also noticed that some people really enjoyed their Buggybagg shopping cart covers.
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are looking for a two in one (diaper bag and shopping cart cover) then that looks like the best and only way to go.
As far as the Snazzybaby cover, I just wanted to address a couple of the questions. The Oriental silky materials are a poly satin blend, therfore making the cover durable and washable (not to mention still very silky). I make a simple shopping cart cover, with very cute and stylish fabric options. My seats are very affordable. Also the lining in the covers will not shift around. They are a special lining that won't shift or bunch up.They are also specifically sewn down to prevent this from happening. They do come with two or three pockets , a place to attach toys, and its own belt and buckle.
Snazzybaby was started with the idea of using fabrics that I really couldn't find with any other sites. I wanted to cater to those parents, people like me that didn't want to compromise quality, functionality, OR style!
That's it! Thanks!!
Kristie
http://www.Snazzybaby.com