PDA

View Full Version : Duette vs Tender Twin for toddler and new twins...

dawnmcg
04-12-2003, 09:11 AM
Hello,
I know this topic has come up a few times... I will be having twins in November and my ds will be 2.5. I was thinking of getting a triple but now I am thinking of getting a double. My ds can walk and when he tired, I can put him in and carry one of the babies. I figure by the time he's 3 or so, he won't want to be in a stroller. Plus everyone says the triples are so heavy.

So my question is, what's better the Tender Twin or the Duette. What I like about the Duette is that the babies can face you or each other. I don't know if I'd like taking the seats off every time but I guess I'd get used to it. (They seem pretty easy to take off).

Thanks,
Dawn and Eddie ~5/31/01~
Expecting twins 11/30/03

Tondi G
04-12-2003, 12:15 PM
the one thing about the Duette I've heard is that you will need a lot of space in your car... it is BIG!

If you are looking at the Tender twin you might want to also have a look at the Baby Trend caravan lite.... try www.babyuniverse.com... it seems to get good reviews and you can put two infant seat into it as well (so you can use Graco snugride seats rather than the Peg Perego infant seats!)..... also both seats recline which is important with 2 kids who may sleep at the same time!!!!

Good luck and congrats on your twins!!!!! Be sure to ask about multiple discounts when you buy baby gear!!!!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01!