PDA

View Full Version : The Rightstart Rep talked me out of the Pliko and into the Zippy

Jen841
04-14-2003, 09:18 AM
For various reasons, I have changed the target of our stroller search. The woman at Rightstart had good reasons as to why we should get the Zippy over the Pliko for city life in Chicago, especially since we are dead set that we want our Snugride.

Any good websites to purchase the Inglesina Zippy in Sugar? Anyone know the name of the color/model sold at Rightstart? Due to a horrible Customer Service experience I refuse to purchase a stroller at the Chicago location.

Thank you!

zoethebeagle
04-14-2003, 01:34 PM
Contact Marilyn at arunningstroller.com. I bought my Zippy and matching boot from her- she had the best price and will match a lower price if you can find one from a reputable competitor. She also included a free rain cover and there was no tax and free shipping. Top notch customer service.

kirstensmom
04-14-2003, 03:14 PM
If you're near a buy buy baby see my post below, zippy for $219 or about that. saw it in the one in westbury. I'm sure you can call if you're in the ny/nj area. If not, maybe you can place over internet if this is the best price.

hth

gssever
04-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Just wondering, what was her reasoning? I have had a 2000 Pliko, sold it and went to a Zippy, and now sold it and going back to the pliko (P3). I also use the snugride and it fits in both the zippy and the P3.

Stephanie