PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Backpack -- Eddie Bauer or Combi?

momentofclarity
04-17-2003, 08:48 AM
I want a diaper backpack, but can't decide between Eddie Bauer & Combi. I like that the Combi has a detachable waistpack, for quick trips, but it looks kind of big. Has anyone compared these two packs?

Thanks!

momathome
04-17-2003, 08:55 AM
I haven't seen the combi bag IRL to make the comparison, however, I did notice in the Eddie Bauer store the other day that diaper bags were on sale - the backpack was $29.99. It looked like a really nice bag and much less bulky than I expected it to be. Good luck!
-Lauren

C99
04-19-2003, 07:34 PM
I have the Combi backpack, but I must have an older model, because mine doesn't have a detachable waist pack. It doesn't seem really big to me. It's certainly larger than a backpack purse, but seems about 1/3 the size of a LE backpack diaper bag, which are about the same size as a standard bookpack, I believe.

hth

CDD
04-20-2003, 05:52 PM
I saw one Eddie Bauer Backpack diaper pack at the Outlet (and on line) and it wasn't great quality. I love Eddie Bauer stuff though, and the diaper bag I have is Eddie Bauer (the grey one from this last fall / winter), but just thought I would caution you to check which style it is before buying. Some seem more substantial than others.
That said, the Combi seems pretty nifty and not that big. Definitely a consideration if I were in the market for another.
CDD

Sarah1
04-24-2003, 07:34 AM
I also hav ethe gray Eddie Bauer backpack (got it as a shower gift). I think it's great. Travels well, def. not too bulky, and I think it's well made, good quality. I use it as a workout bag, too!

JulieL
04-24-2003, 12:31 PM
Have you looked into Lands End diaper bags??? I have their backpack diaper bag from last year and love it. It is very good quality. Although I think it was around $50, I think it was a good purchase. I intend to use it even after baby days are gone and past.