PDA

View Full Version : stroller queen can you identify Madonnas stroller in this weeks

memedee
04-18-2003, 07:35 PM
issue of People
Just curious to know what she picked with all her do re mi

TrinaCliff
04-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Which issue? I can't find any strollers in my latest issue. What's on the cover and what main stories are in there...DD ripped the cover off of our most recent and I can't remember what was on the cover...Jessica Lynch maybe??? Thanks! I always scour the mag's for strollers...LOL...I'm a mess!
Kristen

mom on the go
04-18-2003, 11:53 PM
It's a Combi Ultra Savvy

Mom on the go!

memedee
04-19-2003, 10:08 AM
It is the issue with Madonna on the cover
and the big story inside is about her also
Wow a Combi Ultra Savvy
thanks Mom on the go

memedee
04-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Isnt that the one with the speakers in the canopy?
Now that makes sense so he can hear his mom singing!!!

Megieblue
04-19-2003, 08:44 PM
She's photographed with two different strollers in this week's People. A Combi and the one she's pusing is an Evenflo Comfort Dimensions, I believe.

strollerqueen
04-21-2003, 02:31 PM
I was gone all Easter weekend, but it looks like everyone else jumped in with their 2 cents.

She also has been photographed with several other strollers--a Landrover, Maclaren, etc. I know manufacturers send her strollers gratis. They figure, as do fashion designers, that if she is seen pushing/wearing something, others will rush out and actually pay for it!

strollerqueen
04-21-2003, 02:32 PM
Btw, what strollers did you ever decide on? Or is the hunt still on?

memedee
04-22-2003, 12:43 PM
I havent bought anything yet.
My daughter wants me to buy the z.
I saw the Chicco 2002 and liked it very much. Great price too.
I still have time as the baby is due momentarily and they wont be visiting till June.
I do have to buy a crib and have been looking at a legacy 20181 and 20161
both are in the 200 dollar price range so I think that might be what I will buy.
I found a pottery barn bumper at the outlets that is adorable and I will match up a skirt and sheet.
At this moment I am awaiting grandson and my dil just got bad results on the triple marker and may be having amnio tomorrow.
Anyhow am going to Chicago Sat so maybe during my stay will look at some baby stores.
Thanks for asking