PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Ponee XS

xiaolun
04-18-2003, 08:50 PM
I saw this at buybuybaby recently. Has anyone tried them out? Any good? Thanks.

Tondi G
04-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Since no one else has responded I will try a little! I don't own one but from what I've heard the people that do like them very much!!! It is not great for really small infants cause it doesn't ahve a full recline but It supposedly has great steering and is a nice little lightweight stroller! Most likely is more of an indoor mall crawler stroller, throw it in the trunk for in and out of the car! Looks like it has a decent little basket and the seat is flat like a Peg... the front bar/tray is nice too... has a cup holder for the child I think?? I guess they are discontinued so a lot of places online have them on sale and I've seen them on e-bay as well brand new for good prices!!!!

HTH!
~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01!

trumansmom
04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
I have one and everything Tondi said is right! I love it! I use it primarily as a mall stroller, but truly can't say enough good things about it. The recline is a little weird, but once you get used to it it's very easy.

And the basket it great! I love my Pliko for neighborhood walks, but I found that one handed steering was near impossible, and the basket was fairly worthless while shopping. The Ponee addresses both of these issues.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01