PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer vs. Landsend diaper backpack

mommyj
04-21-2003, 02:08 PM
I've read through several old posts on both of these backpacks, but I still can't decide. The reviews for both seem to be equally positive, so I'm wondering why the Eddie Bauer backpack is $10 more expensive than the LE backpack. The main difference I can see online is the EB backpack has more bottle pockets. Are there any other differences? Do either of these have insulated bottle pockets, or are these not really necessary? I'm having my first baby in July, so I'm pretty ignorant in terms of which features are most important.
I plan to use this on longer outings, and I really like that several people have said their DHs were happy with these backpacks as well. I just need to figure out which would be better. Thanks!

Sandy
04-22-2003, 12:45 AM
We have the Eddie Bauer one and we are really happy with it. They are switching to a new style backpack so the one we have is on sale in the stores for $29.99 if you have a Eddie Bauer near you. They should be going on sale eventually on the website also. Here is the URL for the one we have.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?product_id=20492&nv=5|209&cm_cg=C209&tid=&c=&sc=

If you can find it in the store it is a great price and I think you will love it. It's the only diaper bag my husband will use. Unfortunately we have never tried the lands end diaper bag so I can't compare it for you.

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

mommyj
04-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Thanks for your message! I'm guessing there's an Eddie Bauer store in my area, so I'll definitely check out the backpack in person. I'm a bargain nut, so I always love to find out about a sale. Thanks again!