PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Swan Snap N Go??

Tami
04-23-2003, 08:30 AM
I'm having twins and have the Graco Duoglider (but it is a bit heavy and bulky) and was thinking of getting the duoble Snap n Go. Has anyone tried this stroller???

Thanks~
Tami

frawg lehgs
04-23-2003, 08:51 AM
I purchased it at one of the recent Zany Brainy closings, though I've not yet had the chance to *use* it as our twins are not yet born. It certainly seems less cumbersome than our DuoGlider.

Tondi G
04-23-2003, 12:17 PM
given the option of the duoglider or the snap and go I would definetly go for the snap and go! It will be so much lighter and easier to manuver around! When you are ready for a stroller and the twins outgrow their infant seats you can go ahead and just get a nice Side By Side which is what most people end up doing once their twins start getting heavier and the tandems get harder to steer... and you won't have to deal with the pulling hair, fighting over the front seat problems!!!! And the nice thing with SBS strollers is BOTH seats fully recline making it easier for both kids to nap... most tandems the front seat doesn't recline enough for the child to comfortably nap!!!! Good Luck, HTH!

~Tondi