PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use an extra sunshade on their jogger?

ncmommy
04-23-2003, 03:30 PM
I just purchased the Instep Safari Single jogger - I can't wait to start taking regular walks with DS! I would like to get an add-on sunshade for it though - Should I get the Pepeny or the Kiddopotamus thingy I've seen in the One-Step Ahead catalog? Does anyone out there
use an add-on sunshade on their jogger? Which one? Where did you get it?

Thanks!
Robin (ncmommy)

ginalc
04-23-2003, 10:37 PM
I recently purchased a MB and the suncover that MB offers with their strollers. I am simply amazed at how well this cover works! I think that the Kiddopotamus suncover is similar in that it fits snugly over the stroller and provides UV protection for baby's eyes. It also gives the stroller a very "pram" feel. People walking by see the cover and keep their hands off the baby. A Very nice feature for me as I'm not crazy about strangers touching my little ones!

You may want to call the people at www.joggingstroller.com to see what they would recommend for sun protection. Perhaps the MB Sun/Bug Canopy would work with your stroller. They sell Instep products and accessories as well, and should be able to tell you if this would work.

If not, another mom on this board recommended using a Solarveil Pareo and tying it to the handles of the jogger. Here's a link:

http://www.solarveil.com/133.asp

The Pareo sounds like a good buy as well!

Good Luck,

gina, mom to 3