PDA

View Full Version : Pliko P3 and Bebecar ???'s

Tracey928
04-25-2003, 08:47 AM
I have been lurking here for several months, this site is such a great resource! I am so thankful I found it!

So, I think I have FINALLY made a decision. I would appreciate any input. We currently use the Kolcraft carseat carrier as our primary stroller. I have been very happy with it and am ready to "graduate" to the next step :-)
I think we will need 2 strollers to fill our needs.
1) go everywhere ie: mall, shopping etc. I am considering the Pliko P3. I think the list of features that I do like outweighs the missing parent tray. I would like something lightweight, easy to fold/steer, napper bar, toddler step. I considered the Atlantico and Zippy but neither seemed to have the features of the P3.

2) neighborhood and long walking trips. I am thinking either the Bebecar Urbano or Raider AT+. The swivel wheels are a must for me. I tried the Zooper walk air and could not get the hang of it. I thought DS would pop right out of the stroller every time I tried to make a turn. Poor little guy. I am not sure that I truly understand the difference between the 2 models, can anyone help?

Also, we live in the Metrowest area of Boston (495) does anyone know where I can see either of these strollers IRL. I have called/visited the places I am familiar with and have not had any luck. (I have resigned myself to ordering on-line since many of you seem to have good luck)

Thanks for your help!!!

Tracey

Mom to Ethan, born 9/28/02