PDA

View Full Version : blasphemy & sacrilege!

josephsmom
04-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Well, now that I've gotten your attention....I've been looking for a stroller for airline travel. I want something lightweight and *extremely* easy and compact to fold, and it should have a decent canopy, basket, and at least a napper bar but preferably a kids tray. I've tried a Combi Savvy Z, a Mac Daytripper, Chicco Caddy, Peg Aria and basically everything else available at my BRU. The sad truth is that *nothing* folds as easily or compactly as the cheapo Kolcraft Lite Sport that Grandma bought to keep at her house! Nothing! The Aria was nice, but requires 2 hands, and it's 3x the price of the Lite Sport. So my question is...does anyone have experience with a Kolcraft Lite Sport? It seemed to work out just fine during our recent visit, but I'm hesitant. Can anyone help me feel good about purchasing this stroller? Or can you suggest something else that I might not have thought of? BTW, the Zippy is out of my price range. TIA!!!

Helene
mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

anna lisa
04-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Will you be using it ALOT while your at your destination? Does it recline and suit all your other needs? If so, go with it.

I personally see nothing wrong with Kolcraft/Graco strollers for occassional use. I think sometimes they are the best travel strollers due to the cup holders and the large baskets. :)