PDA

View Full Version : Zippy in Bamboo or Cookie for $188!

justlearning
04-26-2003, 04:34 PM
While looking on Babystyle for a diaper bag, I came across this deal that I thought someone may be interested in. Although I already have a stroller, it seems like this is a good deal on a Zippy. Here's the deal... The stroller, which is regular $279 is on sale for $249. But, because it's part of the outlet items, you can right now get an additional 20% off (code: EXTRASALE), which brings the cost down to $200. (BTW, it says that you get free shipping if it's your first purchase from them.) Then, to bring the cost down another $12, you can go to babystyle through ebates, which gives you an extra 6% rebate. If you don't already have an ebates account, here's a link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/[email protected]&refpageid=1

(Note: you can also sign up by going to ebates.com, but I'd really appreciate your using the above link because it gives me credit for referring you.)

I hope this information helps someone who may be looking to buy a Zippy.

rgov
04-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the information--my husband and I have been debating abt this stroller but were concerned about the price when compared to similar strollers. With your information, we got to order the Zippy in cookie color.

Just one thing, you can't use 2 coupons or promotions so you have to chose between free shipping or 20% and you can guess which one we chose. Our total cost prior to ebates was $217 which is cheaper than any other thing we have seen.

Thanks for the great tip. We can't wait to get our new Zippy!! :D

justlearning
04-26-2003, 11:40 PM
I'm glad the information was useful for you. (I know I always appreciate seeing information about good deals on this board.) I'm sorry about the wrong information about the 20% off as well as the free shipping--I guess I didn't read the fine print on that enough. Still, it sounds like you found it to be a good price so I'm glad it helped.