PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo On My Way Carrier fit Peg Pliko (2002) with universal bar?

3luvs4me
04-27-2003, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 2002 Peg Perego Plikomatic and was wondering if the Peg Perego Universal adapter bar fits this stroller and if my Evenflo On My Way infant carrier fits this bar? I used the carrier with my 2nd child and now I will need it again for the 3rd one due this summer. The Pliko is great since my oldest (4yrs.) can stand on the rear step bar for when she's "tired of walking." Eventually I'd like to purchase the universal adaptor bar for my '02 pliko with hopes that my carrier will fit the bar and my 2nd one will stand on the rear step bar. I guess the oldest will have to walk when the time comes.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.
Linda

erzzie
04-28-2003, 08:11 AM
I borrowed a OMW carrier from a friend which was bought in 1999. It fit into the Pliko I had with the adapter bar just fine. Actually, it fit much better than the Century Smart Fit that I own. (The Smart Fit was really hard to remove from the bar.)

HTH
Melinda

3luvs4me
04-28-2003, 09:39 AM
HI Melinda,

Thanks so much for your reply. The only problem will be to find the adaptor bar which has been discountinued and had to find now. I saw some on e-bay but the auction ended last night. Too bad. The search for the bar will continue then.

Does anyone know if the 2002 Pliko Matic has any recalls? I purchased mine 2ND hand. Everything works fine but was wondering about recalls, that's all.

When Peg Perego first came out with their infant carrier/stroller combination, I remember there to be a recall on the carrier. Is it worth it to purchase the Peg infant carrier or should I forgo this purchase and make do with my Evenflo OMW? I mean, kids grow so fast and this will be my last pregnancy. The carrier really is good only for the first year at most. Any thoughts?

erzzie
04-28-2003, 10:33 AM
Do you want mine?

I don't have a Pliko anymore and bought it on Ebay a month ago. Email if you'd be interested?

[email protected]

Melinda