PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi... Rain cover qusetion

Blue Jeans Mama
05-21-2003, 10:19 AM
The Kiwi I bought came with the double storm rain cover (I bought a double deluxe). That cover is all clear.

I also have a cover that is all plastic clear BUT at the bottom it has some of the same material the seat is made of and it has velcro straps. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I am confuse and I don't know how to attach it.

I don't think I made this clear. I use the stroller as a single (we Only have 1 child) The second sit is in the closet. So I am trying to use a rain cover for when is single. For some reason there are 2 covers that are for single use (or I am confused). One of them is ALL clear and I know how to attach it bc it has a botton that snaps under the foot plate. The other cover is the one that I am asking about with the Velcro straps.

Thanks Cathy

PS I made the same question on the PP board

MamaKath
05-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Hi Cathy,

I am not sure what this piece is. COuld it be from another stroller? Sorry I wasn't much help. Hope you get better answers on the PP board but since I don't post there, I wanted to at least answer you here. All I can think is that maybe it is from an Espresso some how. Anyway good luck finding out!

Sorry for the lack of help~
http://pages.ivillage.com/mamakath/mystrollercollection/index.html