PDA

View Full Version : Stoller for walking and jogging

liya
05-23-2003, 10:20 PM
As far as my burning calories rutine is concerned my rate level of movement is ....yes you guess it 0 or negative for that matter..Anyhow, my nutritionist said i should start walking for 30 min slowly increasing to 1 hour because of some health concerns arising from my preg weight gain so i seriously need a stoller that i can walk of jog easily with and that is not expensive)im really tight in budget)..thanks in advance for the help

ginalc
05-23-2003, 10:32 PM
Hi Linda,

I saw an Instep jogger at Target for $80. If you can go higher, I saw an Instep Safari TT with front swivel wheel for $129 at Baby Depot. Both will make walking easy outdoors. The front swivel wheel would make the stroller possible to use for mall walking, and might be the better option if you can swing it.

I've used an Instep jogger for 2+ years and it's been a great stroller for us.

HTH,

gina, mom to 3

Blue Jeans Mama
05-23-2003, 11:10 PM
I agree with Gina. Also the Jeep Liberty I bielieve is on sale at Babycenter.com for $125.96 and you get free shipping on orders over$80 dollars

Free Shipping in the BabyCenter Store!

How do I get free standard shipping when I shop?

Through Monday, May 26, enter Free Shipping coupon code 16865075 during checkout. Use the code as often as you like on any order of at least $80, and save on our entire selection of great products!
Can I get free standard shipping on sale items, too?
Yes, our Free shipping coupon can be applied to anything in our Store.

Can I share the code with other people?
Yes! Feel free to share it with your friends and family.

Does a surcharge still apply to oversize items?
Yes, a surcharge still applies to oversize items, but you won't have to pay the additional standard shipping fee that usually applies.