PDA

View Full Version : Would like a lightweight stroller with tray

luvtoshop
05-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Hello---I am happy with my current strollers (Zooper Sport, Techno & Dreamer Design) but would like something similar to my Techno that has a tray. My dd is 7.5 months old and I think she'd prefer to sit up and bang her toys on her tray. She is always reclined in our Techno and DD (don't use the Zooper too much anymore)and I'd like an option for her to "sit up."

Anyone have any suggestions? Prefer that it folds easily, is lightweight, and steers like a Techno -- and I'm always up for a bigger shopping bag underneath. : ) Price isn't a concern.

Thank you!

Tondi G
05-24-2003, 02:41 PM
I think a new Peg Perego P3 Pliko would work out for you!!! The steerign isn't exactly like a MAC but has been greatly improved! The seat is upright, has a tray with built in cupholder, folds pretty small, and is relatively lightweight!!!

Good Luck... HTH!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01!

pamela mom of 3
05-24-2003, 06:06 PM
What about the perego aria GM..lightweight, has a decent basket, tray for child and parent..they just have been spotted out in stores now.

http://www.perego.com

luvtoshop
05-25-2003, 02:02 PM
Did you mean Aria CSR? or is GM a newer version?

Thanks for the tips: sounds like PP might be a good option. I wanted a PP Venezia when I was pg and decided against it so now might be a good time to try out PP. The Aria looks great!

Thanks!

pamela mom of 3
05-25-2003, 06:16 PM
The GM is the newer model it's the one with the trays...you can see it on the new items page at the perego site.

:)

Tondi G
05-26-2003, 11:26 AM
One thing to keep in mind.... when I was looking into Arias I was warned that the hood is basically useless.... my son isn't much of a hat wearer so if you are planning on using it outdoors keep this in mind!

Another option for you might be a Mac Global... the seat is much more upright and it has a napper bar... steering must be really close to the Techno!!

Good luck!
~T

mom on the go
05-27-2003, 04:35 PM
If you are looking for light weight, compact fold and a great canopy check out the Ultra Savvy. Ive had mine for about six months and it is easy to fold and steer.

Mom on the go!