PDA

View Full Version : Combi Ultra Savvy or Savona?

iriebride
05-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Hi! I was getting ready to order the 2002 Combi Ulta Savvy with Perfect Match system when I ran into the new Savona online. I live in a small city and no one carries the Savona for me to "test drive" it. They both have almost the same features. Anyone have opinions on the Savona? Thanks!

Riggsie
05-26-2003, 11:33 AM
I saw the Savona IRL and liked it. It is smaller than Combi's previous PM systems. It folds easier, is lighter, and even has a carry handle and parent cup holder. I've never seen the Ultra Savvys to compare this with.

Daisy918
05-27-2003, 02:13 PM
I just got the US and I love it! It's plush enough that I feel like DD is comfortable in it, but it's small enough that it's easy to maneuver. I haven't seen the Savona for comparison, but I wanted to put a plug in for the US! :)

mom on the go
05-27-2003, 04:23 PM
I went through this same dilemma, here is what I came away with:

The Ultra Savvy folds smaller and is slightly lighter in weight. The basket on the Savona is bigger than the Ultra Savvy. So the question becomes do you want to save space in the car or do you want more room in the basket for when you’re out and about. When test driving they both felt really smooth. I ended up going with the Ultra for the compact fold and love the stroller. My friend went with the Savona and she couldn’t be happier. Did this help or just confuse more???

Happy Shopping!

Mom on the go!