PDA

View Full Version : I need (Want) One More Stroller But I am really lost.

Blue Jeans Mama
05-27-2003, 02:16 PM
I don't know about many stroller (just the ones I have own or seen at the stores). I am very happy with my Techno and Kiwi. This new stroller would be for my days at the zoo and long trips to the mall.
Here is what I want:

1. a GOOD hood.
2. A childs Tray
3. Plush
4. The seat needs to be straight up (Not like the Mac's)
5. Ok basket
6. Good steering (my right wrist is not good)
7. It doesn't have to fold super compact but small enough to fit in a small trunk. I had a LOT of problems getting my Evenflo in and out of the car. Nighmare.

I know the P3 has a lot of this features but I want to see if there's other strollers out there that I am missing bc I don't know about them.

Also I saw the Quattro (Is too big when folded for me) BUT I liked the way the seat went straight up (very up). Is there something out there similar to that?

Thank you

Cathy

Daisy918
05-27-2003, 02:37 PM
Have you seen the Combi Ultra-Savvy? The hood is really good, IMO. Mine doesn't have a child tray, but I think you can buy one to go w/it. It's very plush with a straight seat. The basket is okay and I think it steers one-handed really well. The fold is pretty small, too. There is an acoustic canopy which is pretty neat and I like the drink holder system that it comes with. It's not the best for off-roading, but it would be great at the zoo. I use mine for sidewalk walks and out and about shopping. I got one brand new on Ebay for $128 altogether. Here's a link to the Combi description of it.

[http://www.combi-intl.com/combi/2900.htm]

HTH!

ginamlee
05-27-2003, 02:47 PM
I think that a Peg Perego Atlantico is worth looking into for your purposes.

MamaKath
05-27-2003, 04:03 PM
What about a Combi Convenience stroller? It might be worth a look, and is right around 100$. Or an Atlantico, but that folds pretty big. The Quattro might work, but the seatback on the Gracos is really short!

Hmm, if I think of any others, I'll let you know.

HTH