PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo owners - when did you switch to the toddler seat?

marinkitty
05-28-2003, 09:24 AM
My DD is now 10 weeks old and though I know that Bugaboo recommends keeping them in the bassinet for a few months, she is definitely getting frustrated with not being able to see out! Have any of you moved your babies to the toddler seat at an early age? Do they seem comfy there or do you think I do need to wait a few more months?

Thanks.

Holly and Mia

eaj7889
05-28-2003, 01:07 PM
I have the Bugaboo, but still waiting for baby to arrive to use...but it is my understanding that you can switch to the seat...just leave it in the reclined position, not straight ahead for the baby's spine!

newmomnyc
05-28-2003, 05:13 PM
We switched at 11 weeks. The seat position looks more comfortable than a car seat... I keep my baby reclined or semi-reclined, and she likes it a lot better than being in the bassinet now.

chrissyhowie
05-28-2003, 06:19 PM
We switched at around 10-11 weeks. DD is much happier in the seat. She too was getting bored and frustrated by not being able to look around while in the bassinet. If head control is an issue at all, you can always keep it in the fully reclined (horizontal) position if you need. I have a stroller fleece in mine which I think helps keep her from sliding at all and makes it look super comfy (I wish my office desk chair looked so good! LOL!)

HTH,