PDA

View Full Version : combi travel savvy...

nicknack
05-29-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi everyone,
I haven't been around in a while...the time has been flying and I am now 17 weeks pregnant, crazy!
Anyway, we already have a PiXXel, but I saw that the travel savvy is on sale at babystyle. Seems like a nice lightweight option for either us or one of our parents to have, what do people think about it? When could I start to use it? I'm having a November baby in the Boston are, so we probably wouldn't even be using it much until the spring anyway. Should I jump on the deal now? Not sure if height comes into play with this one, but I am 5'4'' and my husband is 6'2''...
Thanks so much!
Nicole

egoldber
05-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Tall people do tend to have problems with Combi. Also, I would look at a Savvy DX vs the Travel Savvy. It's a bit more expensive, but you get a 5 point harness and a better recline.

HTH,

JennyA
05-29-2003, 10:13 AM
Hi! I have a travel savvy and just broke it out yesterday cause my husband took our other stroller in his car by accident. I didn't like it that much...or maybe I am just to my Perrego Pliko Matic. I am only 5'4" and it felt WAY too short and I was kicking the wheels the whole time. It also only had a 3pt restraint....although the new ones I think have a 5pt.

Hope this helps!
JennyA