PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Kroozers 3 WD or 4WD

Colorado Mom To Be
05-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Any feedback/comments on the Zooper Kroozers as far as weight, ease of transporting, car seat compatability, etc? I am also interested to know if they recline all the way? Easy to travel with? I am so new to this stroller stuff and expecting in 13 weeks and it's like car shopping - so MUCH to choose from! Am also considering the Peg Perego strollers - any feedback anyone has about the Peg's, Zooper Buddies, or Zooper Kroozers is most appreciated!

nathansmom
05-29-2003, 10:14 PM
I looked at the Zooper Kroozers and really liked them. The one I looked at was 4WD. My car seat fit in all the Zoopers. They all reclined all the way. They are heavy strollers.

I bought the Zooper Buddy. I couldn't see spending an extra $60 for a Kroozer. I also have a PP Pilko. I love my Pilko but if I had it to do over again I would have bought the Zooper first.

KGoes
05-30-2003, 09:51 AM
We recently received our Zooper Buddy and could not be more pleased. Assembly was pretty straightforward; there are more features that I presently know what to do with; and it seems safe and sturdy. After a few practice runs, I had no problem getting the stroller collapsed and "trunk ready." We are new to strollers as well - expecting in about 10 weeks - and received good feedback from Zooper owners. We passed on the Kroozers since I could not see that much difference between the two, and we are trying to be cost conscious. My caveat to the selection process is that we were unable to test drive either model as there is no dealer close to us - you may have better luck on that score. On the plus side, we got our stroller on-line with no tax or shipping charges, and it arrived in two days.

Kelley
DD due 8/12/03